Our client is an industry leader specialising in manufacturing and installing warehouse and specialist pallet storage systems. We are seeking experienced Warehouse Assistants for their warehouse based in Derrimut Melbourne. The warehouse assistant role assists in pallet racking (install, shifting and taking down).
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures/Work Instructions and training methods
- Operate Scissor Lift
- Assist with pallet racking (install, shifting, and taking down)
- Hand and Power Tool use
- Complete general housekeeping duties within manufacturing environment, particularly maintaining orderliness cleaning in the work area.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Scissor Lift Ticket
- White Card
- Forklift license and experience is desirable
- Physical fitness to perform heavy lifting (20kg)
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven reliability and commitment to the job
- A can-do attitude
- Able to handler fast paced work
- Ability to work up to heights of 8 meters
- Competitive salary
- Great team environment
- Strong safety culture already developed
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Dedicated leadership team
If you this sounds like a great role for you, please don't hesitate to send your resume now!!
Short-listed candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview via Microsoft Teams.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.