Our client is a large and successful food manufacturing business, specialising in meat production. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Monitors to join their team based in Coburg.
Potential to be taken permanent after the probabionary period.
The key responsibilities will include:
•Working in the shop floor in cool environments of 7°.
•Being familiar with Legislative Requirements for the business including Food Safety, HACCP, WQA and SQF Requirements
• Coordinating quality system documentation and records
•Communicating with General Manager and all staff regarding Quality documentation and Production records.
• .Having a sound knowledge of company quality policy, quality objectives, quality procedures and work instructions
•Ensure product and environment testing program is maintained
-Must be available to work early morning , including 5:00am,6:00am and 7:00am starts
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• Current HACCP training
• Experience with WQA and SQF
• At least 2 years of experience working in the food industry including quality assurance eg: taking temperature
•be able to follow instructions
•reading and writing of reports
Short listed applicants:
• Will need to come into the city and complete first interview
• Successful interviews will have second interview with client
If this is for you, please APPLY NOW