Machine Operators with forklift driving experience
- Receive excellent training and support
- Work close to home in Rowville
- Ongoing casual position with full-time hours
Our client is a large and successful Beverage Manufacturing company, based in ROWVILLE. They are currently seeking several experienced Machine Operators to join their busy production team for morning shifts.
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Set each machine to its standard setting(s)
- Change and use correct tooling
- Understand each machines operating manual
- Conduct regular Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Conduct sensible/ measured checks when a machine is not operating correctly
- Carrying out quality assurance of food products
- Following OH&S and Food-Hygiene standards
To be successful for this role, you MUST:
- Have proven experience as a machine operator
- Have Forklift licence and experience
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Have proven reliability
- Must be committed and have working rights to work 5 days a week with FULL-TIME hours
It is essential that people applying to these roles have their own transport and PPE.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!