Our client is a large and successful food manufacturing business, specialising in meat production. They are currently seeking experienced Machine Operators and Forklift Operators for their factory based in Coburg.
As a Process Worker you will be responsible for:
- Mixing and weighing ingredients
- Packing products
- Operating machines
- Forklift Driving
- End-of-shift cleaning
- Carrying out quality assurance of meat products
- Following OH&S and Food-Hygiene standards
To be successful for this role, you MUST:
- Have a strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Previous experience operating machinery in the food manufacturing industry essential
- MUST have a Forklift Licence to work as Forklift operator
- Be comfortable working in Cold environment
- Committed to work in a meat environment
- MUST be fit and strong
- MUST be reliable and committed to working 5-6 days a week
- MUST be flexible for 10-12 hour shifts
- MUST be able to work early mornings
- Be comfortable and confident to lift 25-30kg
It is essential that people applying to these roles have their own transport and no lace steel capped boots.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an Online registration process
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.