Our client, a well known Beverage manufacturer in Epping, is currently seeking experienced line operators and machine operators to assist in their busy facility. On going work available for the right candidate.
About the Role:
Working in the packaging and production areas, your role will consist of duties such as -
- working on production equipment of either bottle or can filling machine and assigned packaging line.
- Off siding on packaging machines and labeling machines
- Physical aspects of factory work, laboring, cleaning, manual lifting.
- Monday -Friday -8am -4pm
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in manual safe handling and operation of basic packing machines.
- Experience in conducting regular quality checks and maintaining the specified standardsStrict focus on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) / HACCP
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Clear communication and an ability to relate well to people.
- Be a quick learner
- Strong attention to detail and can follow procedures and learn new technology.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work on fast paced production lines ensuring quality and reliability.
- Experience in a similar role within a beverage/food manufacturing industry would be an advantage
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.