Our client is a large and successful Food Manufacturing company producing a wide range of products for the sports and health food industry. They are currently seeking experienced production workers to join their factory team based inn Mordialloc VIC.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with large and successful food manufacturers
- Contribute to the production of quality baked goods
- Mordialloc VIC location
- Shifts start on an on-call basis, with the opportunity for ongoing work for the right candidates
- All shifts available, including weekends
- Steel capped boots required
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO 5-6 DAYS A WEEK ONGOING
- Must have a at least 6 months experience in a similar role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating machines
- Labelling products
- Packing products
- Unpacking and de-boxing
- Carrying out quality assurance of food products
- Following OH&S and Food-Hygiene standards
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven experience as a food production worker
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proven reliability and attendance record
- Flexibility to work day, afternoon, and/or night shifts
It is essential that people applying to these roles are available for short-notice shifts, have their own transport and own steel capped boots.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.