Our client is an industry leader specialising in manufacturing and installing warehouse and specialist pallet storage systems. We are seeking experienced Construction labourers for their warehouse based in Derrimut Melbourne. The warehouse assistant role assists in pallet racking (install, shifting and taking down).
- Assist with pallet racking (install, shifting, and taking down)
- Hand and Power Tool use
- Complete general housekeeping duties within manufacturing environment, particularly maintaining orderliness cleaning in the work area.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Physical fitness to perform heavy lifting (20kg)
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven reliability and commitment to the job
- A can-do attitude
- Able to handle fast paced work
- Competitive remuneration
- Busy varied role working with the site team
- Work life balance
- Immediate start for the right candidate
If you this sounds like a great role for you, please don't hesitate to send your resume now!!
Short-listed candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview via Microsoft Teams.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.